Friday, 10 September 2010

Outcasted

You may seem like you have a lot of friends around, but who will be the true one that will be around you when you are in deep trouble or when you need them?
I had always been living in my own world with those simple thoughts, just trying to achieve the best out of all to give my parents better life and definitely myself.
I always have this thought of getting married to the person I love and lead a happy life with him and kids (Maybe) Thought it will be the happiest thing in life, getting married with the person I love.
But never do I know that since I stepped out of my comfort zone, into the working life and meeting so many different people, I realize that the world is more than I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home