Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Something that money cannot buy!

Different people has their way of doing things, the reason of doing something, the thought of wanting to do something!

Everyone will prefer to take cars and it is more convenient compared to public transport. Definitely, there are times that I will prefer public transport. Having a car ride is not a must, at least I have got public transport that can bring me to the destination and the journey through it is the most memorable one. Just like life, we shall appreciate what we have and treasure every single moment. I may not be rich like you, can't afford a lot of things. But I'm glad that I had so much more that money cannot buy. I'm willing to work even harder to earn what I want, but when I get what I want through hard work, I'm satisfied. I may not be born in a rich family, but I treasure the time i spend with my family, bringing them out for dinner when I get my pay. Is just something that we love to spend in our loves one. All the hard work, and effort spent just to make another party/ love ones happy. Is great! The smile and thank you, you get is so genuine that will want you to contribute even more.

I did voluntary work, i try my best to help people that need my help definitely not is terms of donating cash but my time and effort. I never know that how much I gained and learned through all the little things I did. The experience was valuable. This is another thing that money cannot buy! I save my own money to go to school, to pay my own school fees, to pay the things I want. Because the money that my parents earn are all hard earned money. Taking their cash to buy things for myself, to go shopping and to enjoy my life, I don't feel right. They are my parents, they are not my banks! I treasure that time they spend on my brother and myself I thank them for working so hard to give my brother and myself the best that they can give. Because they love us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home