Tuesday, 12 January 2010

The weekends!


Fri night met up with laogong, Bee and darling for powerhouse! =D
Sat met up with Justin's friends and suppose to get myself a dress but couldn't find anything nice that I like! So hang around with them till 8pm and head over to Abby's house for her 21st Birthday party at her place! Get to see my group of friends and head home and did not join Jaime for powerhouse! Because Sunday i went for the hair show rehearsal and must report at 11am.

Happy Birthday to my Dearest Laogong!

Sunday I was early and the other three models under my hair stylish turned up late or nv turn up! After that headed over to his saloon to have my hair dyed and it took almost my whole day there till I missed the meet up with my friends for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home