Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Hairshow at Ngee Ann City!

Monday was the hairshow at Ngee Ann City and it will be my first time doing this! Suppose to head to His saloon at 1pm to do up half of it before heading for the hairshow. Went to get a pair of heels and sockings because I need it!
Did wash my hair, did curling and stuff and headed to Ngee Ann City at 4plus. So I travelled to the exhibition hall with my hair halfway done! Everyone look at me with a weird look! Haha.
A makeup artist came and help me make up and I can tell you that the makeup was really THICK! It was so cold that i shivered and my fingers became numb! How bad can that be. haha. And me heels was too big and I can hardly walk!

Oh I'm on the stage and the hairstylist Sam Lim from Cross Hair Saloon!

This is how my hair looked like after styling! That's why he choose those colour to dyed and it turned out to be pretty good after styling! Pretty cool stuff for me!

Thanks Baby, darling, laogong, sweet, pam and sb for coming down! And now shall I dye my hair to one colour, or shall I leave it as it is!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home