Thursday, 14 January 2010

Abby's Actual Birthday!

Happy 21st Birthday Abby 老公!They came to find me and followed them back to Abby's house and took too many photos using her macbook (up to 200 plus photos)

Knew Abby in secondary school up till now and she's a pretty good friend that I have because I know she will always be there if I need her! We used to play basketball together during PE lesson and most of the time at my house are blk 134 bball court! Nice to have her company throughout the years! Sometimes we may not stay in contact for a while, but remember I'm always here for you laogong! Till now we come so close together, and would like to put in more effort in this special friendship that I have with you. Simply because we are so connected to each other! ~ Telepathy my dear! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home