Thursday, 17 December 2009

Happy =DD

Went for interview on tues and gonna start working tml, sat, sun and 23, and 24th dec! Don't know if I shall be happy or sad! Initially I wanted to play and enjoy my short holiday but yet again, my manager keep asking me to work and I feel bad if i keep rejecting him! Haha. This holiday I'm gonna be so busy, so packed up until I can't breathe! Can someone rescue me!?

Anyway another thing that I should be happy about is that I passed my TP!!!! =DDD Like a happy only! So super happy la. Finally another thing passed right after fyp! The next thing will be that, hope I can perform well for this job, so maybe I will get to work even when sch starts! =))

Saturday will get to meet up the girls!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home