Thursday, 3 December 2009

I guess I need my life to change!

Been wanting to dye my hair! And now, my mum gave me money to go get hair dye. I've been always so indecisive and thus I do not know what colour to get. After comtemplating for long around the shop, I got two bottle. Light blonde and apricot copper! Haha. So I'm going to mix both together. Wonder how it will ended up on my hair! =)

My driving skills is getting from bad to worse. Feel a little stress everytime I need to go drive, esp in circuit! Haha. Anyway all the important event is coming! As in FYP presentation and my assessor seems difficult to handle as in difficult to score well =( No time!
Oh yeah, saturday is my cousin's wedding! Finally some wedding that I can attend and thus I will be able to wear my new heels! =D Another thing I'm waiting for it 16december, after that day I will be able to relax and not giving myself too much stress! =))
I guess I need my life to change! =D
My upcoming schedule!
Fri 4 dec - stay over at baby's place with his friend
Sat 5 dec - 9.50 must be at Bukit timah plaza! (still do not know how to go there though) and then at night for my cousin's wedding at Expo
Sun 6 dec - Nephew's first month (but not attending) Driving at 5 or 5.30 (can't remember)
Mon 7 dec - Class (9.15am to 4pm)
Tues 8 dec -Driving (i think is 1pm) Printing of poster (not sure what time) Maybe working
Wed 9 dec - Driving (1pm-circuit) Out with baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home