Wednesday, 2 December 2009


Had a advance birthday celebration for Jaime on saturday together with her, laogong, sweet, sissy and yanwei. Before meeting them, I was told to head down to dempsey to find my manager and I met them after that at Din Tai Feng at Paragon! Had 5basket of xiaolongbao and a replacement of 1! So total of 51xiao long bao and 1 plate of 蛋炒饭 by 6 of us! Movie after that at 6plus after eating so many xiao long bao and arcade and pool! Movie was nice! =))
After movie, is the next plan in the list which is Ben & Jerry at Dempsey, my second time heading there that day and simply love the ambience at that place! So nice and is a nice place to chill, esp when someone can drive me there! =p heh. Waiting. Heh. Bump into my classmate at B&J. Whole day eating junk food, now is time for proper meal at MIND CAFE located at Dohby Ghaut.
Mind cafe from 11 plus till 2 plus. Finally a proper meal at this kinda of time! Oh got to start to go on diet to compromise what I had taken that day! Simply had much fun and hope Darling enjoy herself and same to ther rest!
Wanna Thank Sissy for planning and for the treat! Oh remember I need to return you SISSY!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Sissy said...

Gald tat you enjoy yourself too :D

That day was so sinnful ya ~ eat,eat and eat.. haha.. dunknow grow how many KG during tat day lor ~ haha..

anyway I DUN KNOW WHAT U SAYING!! haha.. :P

Shall drive u to dempsey someday somehow ya :D


take cares ya :)) CYA SOON After 2 week ya :))

6 December 2009 at 1:11 pm  
Blogger Sin Yee said...

Haha. thanks for making that day possible! =) Don't know what I'm saying? You mean which part!? heh. Sometimes I write, I also don't know what I'm writing about. Heh. =D Yeah shall wait for that day sissy =DD

6 December 2009 at 8:34 pm  
Anonymous Sissy said...

I mean this..

"Wanna Thank Sissy for planning and for the treat! Oh remember I need to return you SISSY!"

haha.. Can't see nor hear this words haha :P

6 December 2009 at 8:47 pm  
Blogger Sin Yee said...

Haha, I can explain to you! I know you understand! =D

6 December 2009 at 8:51 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home