Tuesday, 15 December 2009

FYP G302 Presentation which marks the last!

First present you my teammates for FYP and finally is over and thus I do not have to meet up with them already! I would say that throuhgout the period of FYP I may not seem as close or so, indeed is true but yet again in this group of people, i learnt how to work with different types of people.
Me and Geokhui, the girl from another team under Dr.Kam too! But I mix around with her so much better to my teammates, and I do not know why! Haha. Anyway yes she's nice and we have been doing report editing together at Weifen's place! Because of this, I'm able to get it done up well. Big thanks to Weifen for guiding me through and helping me throughout! Appreciate that!
Lastly I really want to Thank my advisor for being so strict, fierce, and there to guide us through the FYP period. Other than that she taught me a lot of things that is rather useful and I learnt much throughout the period. I think somehow I'm gonna miss her and those sessions in the lab together with weifen too! Hope everythings (as in the grades) turn out to be good! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home