Monday, 7 December 2009

Finally a Stayover!

Did not attend class on fri due to swollen eyes, I went over to gardens and had a stayover with Justin and his friends. My eyes got better, that's the reason why I decided to head over for a stayover!

Took quite a few pictures while waiting for Keegan to reach and pretty funny and disturbing the guys can be!
Dinner at market with a mixture of food, and the funny way Keegan act like.
NTUC to get Icecream and Cold storage for chips,drinks and my Yanyan =D
Surf net at his place, videos, tv, Pananormal activity at 12am! Card games, lots of laughing about almost all kinda stuff!
Slept at 5plus am with lots of waking up here and there due to Duchess' barking, kees leaving and the coolness I got from the floor.
Finally got up at 11am and got ready and headed down for lunch (Chicken rice)
He sent me home at 2 pm plus. And I missed the arrangement of meeting up for my job in the morning! Argh, no more income for dec already =((

More photos on FB soon! Lazy to upload here. Too many to upload! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home