Thursday, 10 December 2009

Double sadness =((

Yesterday was a day that I do not have class or FYP, thus I book my driving at 1pm to 2.30pm for circuit, and advanced material's ut at 4.30pm. The bad thing happened yesterday was that I woke up at 2pm! I do not even foresee this from happening =(( And when I got up, I was like OMG! My phone's off, no batt, that's why the alarm never ring =( Wash up and Mr.Lim came to my house downstairs to fetch me. Driving ended up from 2.10 to 2.45pm for $55 =( So expensive! Argh. Don't know why I woke up this late!?!

Almost late for test also after heading home from driving! And the test was terrible! One of the question that came out was the one that I prayed that it will not come out on the compulsory question, but still it is a compulsory question! =(( I did not attend the class on the question that it was on the test =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home