Tuesday, 29 December 2009

Christmas Eve =)

Christmas eve as usual, met up with this lovely bunch of people at bee's place for some kinda gathering and some gambling! =D heh. Lose quite a bit though, but is ok. Just as long as everyone had fun and some catch up with one another! Guess I will see them on the 31 dec 09 =)
We came with one present and did present exchange and I got what Abby bought! And I'm so happy about it because I simply love it! What I bought for this christmas exchange is the same watch but different colour with Abbys'. Haha this is what we call 心灵相同. =))
Played till 4am and Baby came and fetch and some time with him and his church friend at Carl's Junior at east coast and then to Marina Barrage for soe chilling till when the sun rise!
This picture is taken by Gab's camera! And is so super nice! =))
Christmas 09' ended and soon will be 2010! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home