Monday, 14 December 2009

25 Months!

Been together with him for 25 Months and he always compromise with me in almost everything! Thank you love =) Vivo to celebrate the anni and it was the place that we got together, maybe because of that, I quite like that place. haha. Even if there's nothing to do, just slack and chill there or anywhere is definitely good for me, I'm not like other girls who go for fame and richness. Just as long that you are there for me! But will you!? Tell me about it then =) haha.
Sometimes we may be busy but we must always keep some time for each other alright! KFC for dinner and Ben & Jerry (whereby I can finish the whole thing itself) =) Or maybe can have more. Oh ya, WK still owe me two!!! Have yet to claim! I love you!
Love you for being so understanding, and always give me your support on almost every decision I make and this is important to me!
Thank you =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home