Friday, 25 December 2009

21 Dec 09 - My advanced Birthday Celebration! =))

Happy Birthday to myself! =)
My Advanced Birthday celebration with Steve, Abby, Angeline and Jaime on monday. And before that, met up with bee to pass her something and she acc me to wait for steve and the rest! When everyone reached, the journey started off from amk to woodlands (Rp) to have subway and fetch ange!Next destination was at ICE CREAM CHEF!!! Finally get to go try it, thanks sissy for driving us there! The ice cream was nice, and thanks for asking for warm water for my bad cough! Haha.
Before we set off for dinner at a secretive place, we took some photos before heading off from the place! I like my heels! Anyway that's not the main point. haha. Look at abby in the photo! =p Sante Fe for dinner (i think this is the restaurant name) Haha. Oh yes, a nice place on boat with the floating and dizzy feel! Is a must to try it out! Food was nice, but my cough and some dizziness make me uncomfortale but after a while, I'm ok and good to head up there to take more pictures and is so windy up there!
10pm the place is going to close and when we get back in the restaurant place, got a surprise from them!!!
Steve's friend played piano, and they started singing "Happy Birthday" song! and the cake was ready on the table! The cake was delectable! Yummy!!! =)) I want to thank sissy for organising and make the trip down to alot of places to make it so perfect! Appreciate what you guys had done!!! Love you guys!!! =))) I'm very very happy!!!=))))
Driving around and pictures taken on the journey to somewhere! =D Oh yes and I drove to Marina Barrage from the dining place and some other place, first time without instructor beside me =)) Headed to: 1) Marina Barrage 2) Bridge near Stadium 3) Sent ange home 4) Yishun dam 5) Drove around by me =) 6) Changi 7) And home at 8am =) I Had a great day out with my lovely friends and I hope you guys enjoyed yourself too, whereby I did! =DD Thank you guys for making this possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home