Sunday, 15 November 2009

Malaysia Trip

Visit my grandmother at Malaysia on Sat! And the old A-wang dog is still there! The photo of him is below:

He is always so cute and quiet! And I totally like it because I don't like dogs that keep barking and sniffing! haha. So i'm not afraid of A-wang.

The pictures of the dogs below is the new male dog that my cousin got on fri for only RM200! Is damn cheap compared to Singapore right!? He bark at me when I first entered the gate but after that he didn't! He's so super hyper and likes to eat. He's damn cute too!




Went to Bukit Indah which is one of my favourite shopping mall because I could get a lot of things there! But I did not bring money when I went there so I can only rely on my mum! Heh =D So got myself a pair of heels! Anyway I wanted to get other type but doubt my mum will wanna get that type of heels for me! So better than nothing ya! I shall wear this pair of heels for my cousin's wedding on the 5th of dec! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home