Saturday, 21 November 2009

Modest Expectation

I've been taking this module on "Service Quality and Professional Etiqutte", it was the core module from School of Hospitality! I guess I like this module as I'd learn much, and there's more for me to learn for the next 7 lessons. Yesterday there was one question in the worksheet asking about:

“Service organisation must be innovative and go beyond simply providing what the customers expect if it wanted to delight its customers”
- Dr Noriaki Kano

I agree with this statement because:
When one expected something and never receive it --> will result in Disappointment
When one never expect something and received it --> will result in being Delighted
When one expected something and received it --> will be Acceptable

Is good to have expectation but too much will result in more disappoinment, so why not expect but do not expect too much.

I feel that somehow the statement above apply to almost everything in studies, in family, in your partner, your friends and your own life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home