Friday, 20 November 2009

The Kids' Camp's coming up!

Been helping out the kid's school for two years for their camp, and next week mon to wed will be the camp and it will be the third year helping out! =) And I like it alot because I have the chance to interact with the adorable and yet some irritating kids but still I like them! The things and the way they do things and react is just so cute! Teached the kids Mandarin some time ago when I'm having holidays, in another way I learn something! Can't wait for the camp and I would really love to head down for the three days however I can only go down on the wednesday =( At least better than nothing.

Wednesday they will be going for bowling and ice skating! It seems like the same for the year before. But two years ago, it will so much more fun - snow city and ice-cream workshop! Fun stuff that I do not have the chance to do it when I was much younger!

This coming saturday which is tomorrow, I will not be free and got to get to SP in the morning at either 7plus or 9 plus until evening! I got to get up extreme early! Will be helping out for kids graduation together with Weifen and GeokHui =) Hope it will be fun and enjoyable! Haha. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home