Friday, 27 November 2009

Ice Skate and Bowling with the kids!


Wednesday, I do not have class, thus I'm able to help out for the camp for the three year! Thanks Jaime for coming along together with me =D Went to the school located at Paya Lebar at 8am and head off the Kallang Leisure park for Ice skating and Bowling.
Ice Skating was the first actitivty. The younger kids cannot join us for this as they are too young for this. So sad right, go there but yet cannot play. So ice skate with the older kids and it was so fun.
Sara keep holding my hand and skate together with me, and I was so scared because she was moving too fast and not stable. And she fall. I couldn't save her though because I wasn't that good in Ice skating. I could remember three years back, she was still so small like her sis joan (below) Both of them are so so cute. Been helping out for the camp for three years! =D

Joan
She's so cute, keep holding on to my hand. I like. Sat with her in the bus and carry her up to the bus.
Joan took this picture for me, and this is so so round! Love playing with her and Sara. One word to descride the outing with them = FUN!
Bowling with them after and help out a little before heading home and to Saint Francis Xavier church with love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home