Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Friendships

I have always wanting to blog! And was like so busy la! So many things I wanna do, but still time is never enough!

Read Jaime's blog and I agree with the post!
Assumption, initiative, no effort, ignorance and simply a friend should not do all this. They should have the understanding for one another even though one is busy, a simple message or call will do. How can one put in effort, and the other one just did nothing, or even ignorance? What's the point of putting in so much and got nothing in return?

Sometimes I feel so tired of doing things when they don't even appreciate or take the intiative to understand. I'm getting tired of it. Tried messaging, but the way of replying makes me feel like stop messaging. Because it gives me a feeling that you don't care. But still I did, but what I get in return!?


Some friends come, and some friends leave, some satyed and always be there for you! And I know who will be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home