Sunday, 29 November 2009

The First Mass I attended at Saint Francis Xavier!

On wednesday after the helpout at the kids playway for ice skating and bowling and cleaning up, I'm pretty much tired. He waited for my at my house downstairs while I head back from the helpout. Had a quick shower and then together we head to gardens to meet up with big man and kees for dinner and to the church.
It was my first time for mass and I would say that it was nice however a little too long which makes me sleepy. One of the story that was mentioned was on a married couple. What will you do if you know that your husband has a mistress outside. Definitely for me, I cannot accept that and will leave that guy, i guess. haha. But in this story, the wife continue to treat the husband nicely and good and love him as much as before. One day, the husband realised that the wife is crying and finally he realised that he shall stop treating his wife in this manner, and thus he give up on the mistress and once again they become so loving. But I doubt people now will ever go through this even when the husband did this.
After church, went to eat and he sent me home. Slept once I'm home. This is how tired I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home