Wednesday, 11 November 2009

Volunteery Work =D



After one whole busy week! Sun supposedly will be the day for me to do up my report! But still I took my morning, which include my sleep time away to do volunteery work! I slept late and couldn't get up in the morning and having the thought of not going but still I always wanted to do all this and this thought makes me go! And I'm glad I went!


Yes group photo and I always like group photo! Bee and I was station here to help the elderly register and for Lao gong and Jaime, they are suppose to bring the elderly here according to the block they live in! It was a good experience and I don't mind having it more!


The name tag for us! VOLUNTEER! =D


He also went for this volunteery work! Nice guy man and bee eng likes him alot. haha. can go all the way to the stage area to support him! Later lao gong jealous eh! Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home