Thursday, 29 October 2009

What is call friendship?

"True buddies don't calculate the time or occasions of when you called or met up.
They care about initiative but do not have any hesitations with making one and not get fed up.

They watch you grow and are genuinely glad to see you succeed.
They do not have to appear at all but they are always there, especially in times of need.

But that 'they' has gone close to rest because of the minority they have become.
It's always a pity to see what you thought was one, oh how easily one fades to none."


From: JTX CJW (Thank you for this post)

I agree! =)
Is not easy to have a few close buddy around you, but when you have, treasure them. Heh. Because I know I have them, always there for me =) Thank you to my close friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home