Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Oktoberfest 2009

Today mark the start of Oktoberfest and this year is my fourth year working oktoberfest and this tells me that I'd been working at Swiss club for four years plus. Isn't it long? Could remember how I used to work with Ming Xuan and Auntie Lee Hwa. And both of them are from GWP together with me. THis is how one job lead to another. =)

For the past three years, I have been doing the "collecting coupons" job scope. And now I choose to be beer ambassador which is rather different. The reason why I go for it is because I would want a change and try something different. It may be fun, it may be scary, but it will be a new experience. And experience is what I want! gonna wera their traditional costumes and I'm rather a bit excited about it. Haha.

Holiday gonna end this week and school will start next week! =( I haven have a rest day during this holiday! And then school gonna start already. FYP2 was so boring because I'm too happy about the end of fyp1. I wouldn't want to even start on fyp2 but I wanna score well too! By the way I'm quite happy about my GPA. Hopefully I will do well for Semester two to increase more of my gpa. =))

Hard work and time will be put in (Hopefully)
Hopefully everyone will have a good start for the new semester! =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home