Sunday, 13 September 2009

Been so busy for work, Sony style at Ochard central! Like that shopping mall because it's cool and nice, that's why I choose to work at that oulet! It has been long days for me and settling the amount of spaces for Oktoberfest! This year only got 20 spaces from Suzaimi. If I work for this year Oktoberfest, it will be my fourth one! Recalling I have been working for four years plus to five! And I really appreciate my friend for bringing me in for this job opportunity 4 to 5 years back! Thank You Ming Xuan! Haha. And throughout the years there, I'd one mentor auntie Lee Hwa, who taught me a lot more than expected! I am really grateful to have met these people in my life! =))

Talking about Sony Style, I wanna thank Pam for this job and Will see her for oktoberfest then. It is rather a different experience for me this time because I'm not good with gadgets and yet I'm selling them now! So I need to at least understand them in order to sell! argh. I'm learning, so I need time, I will only be working for 11 days minus off all the off days I took! Haha. So little! Argh. Anyone wanna come to have lunch/dinner with me around late afternoon or early evening!? 1 hour break time for me! Haha.

No time for driving and no time to do my fyp! Aiyo. I love holidays! More holidays Please!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home