Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Today is my first driving lesson! And I'm taking manual. Basically it was alright, but auto is much simpler. Controlling or clutch, brake, accelerator and the traffic. A little diff for me though. haha. Next lesson will be on thurs morning. Guess my holiday will be pack with work, fyp2, and maybe a little of driving! Fyp2 is not moving fast and I feel so tired of it already, hasn't been updating my log book, and do my research, I'm gonna do it soon in order to have consistent work and not rush when advisor wanna check. Need to work to get money for driving and semester 2 school fees!

Oh ya and finally I got my denim vest for $30 and together with a denim blazer! Aiyo. Total I spent $58 for both of it! I like it =) heh. Spent my work money one short! I need to save up for so many things.

Upcoming work will be F1, Teacher, and Swiss Club (oktoberbest)!!! =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home