Saturday, 1 August 2009

Finally got my PDL already. So I guess I'm going to start learning driving soon! But somehow I'm scared, don't know for what reason. haha. Waited one hour or more to get PDL, waste my time which resulted in having a shorter nap last night!

Met up with Jaime and Pam at Amk station and travelled to Vivo last night for dinner and then to St.James. But some do not have IC so cannot go in, so changed of venue to Rebel. It was my first time to rebel. Jaime met her eye candy there! Haha. It was so much more crowd compared to St.James. First time club with Pam and Celeste! Together with Jaime, and her friends. Overall it was not too bad.

Baby was sick! Hope he get well soon because its been days since I last met him. I miss you! Do you? Maybe not huh. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home