Thursday, 27 August 2009

2nd Day of Driving!

Today I had lesson at 10.30 to 12! Having driving lesson on a raining, don't know if it is good or bad. Anyway is a good experience because we cannot control the weather but to experience driving in different weather! Haiyo, but the bad thing is that, I still cannot control clutch and accelerator pedal that well especially when I'm going to move off from slope! I guess more practice is needed. Moving off from the traffic was super stress, clutch and accelerator don't work together well and the worst thing is that there's cars behind! Even more stress. haha. But the instructor was nice. Drove home today. He says I'm not too bad, however there are a lot of things for me to learn. Nervous and scared! haha. Hopefully I can get my license soon! Just started only, already thinking about license. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home