Wednesday, 22 July 2009

APEC Gala Dinner is over! It was successful and I get to bump into a manager that I get to know at Tanglin Club! He was the one in charge for yesterday's event! It was a great experience and there will be more to come. Oktoberfest, Swiss National day and I really hope that I will get to work for F1 function!
APEC dinner, I get to know a few of them and Mr.Kamal's training was good. I feel I learnt much, with every little thing he said, I remembered and will never forget that! Because it is something beneficial for me! I hope that I will have the chance to work with him again and the girls. And I earned $100+ for one evening! Being able to give them this opportunity to work, all because all Suzaimi giving me 5 spaces to call for the event! Giving me 5 space, the people I called is luncky huh! haha. Thanks Suzaimi! Coming fri will be another event at Mandai area. Can't wait to work and yet I'm gonna missed out on the IGNITE that will be happening at fri night in school!!! Argh. Is there any way that I can split myself into 2???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home