Sunday, 28 June 2009

Just received a message from RP:
Pls be informed that you are on LOA with effect from today, as you have been in contact with a H1N1 case.Pls STAY AT HOME. Do your online learning at home and declare your temperature in LEO twice a day. Classes will resume for you on 4th July 09.

http://myrp.rp.sg/sites/occ/h1n1/index.html


My Lab Management class in at W56R on Monday. And throughout the week, I have met my other classmates from other class. And now there are 51 cases! What kind of system is RP running? I feel that it is in a mess. Some need to go sch, some do not need. Gradings will not be given and thus it will affect my overall GPA =( And how do they know if I've been in contact with H1N1 case and yet the rest is not. They should have close down the whole school man! Argh. Haiyo. I would prefer to go school. Anyway I will still go to school tml for FYP and not class. FYP presentation is coming, so many things to do and I really want to score well on FYP and class la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home