Thursday, 2 April 2009

IEP and FYP

This week, I’m so tired! Tired of work, attachment, fyp and the reality! Is there anyone out there that can help me? Aiyo. All I need is Holiday and fun. Haha. Who do not want that? Hmmm. Anyway Morning I could not wake up by my alarm, is either I never hear, too tired to get up and then result in being late. I dislike being late! I’ve been rushing and all. Got to sleep early but yet another thing is I got so many things to do and I can’t even get it done! =(

Yesterday met up with Ashton, my ex colleague, i think is about 2 years that I never see him already. Been working together with my bro, and his friends. Had lunch with him at Kallang Leisure Park, had a ride there from him and his bike! Haha. I miss baby so much. Never see him for 3 days! Keep rejecting my dates and all! Hmp. Haha. Misses. IEP has finally coming to an end soon. Which is next Thursday, and I’m so looking forward to that. But what comes after that is something that I don’t want to know! It can be scary, stress, fun, difficult, easy or many others! But what lies ahead of me after attachment, is my fyp whereby I’m so far beind and knows nothing about my project! Whereby my teammates had already done their experiments. My last week of holiday will be taken up by my fyp project and the worse thing is to go school every day on the last week of holiday to do experiment! This means that I do not have any holiday on this super long vacation! Argh. Feel like I’m the only one in my team and for the rest four in a team! I need to do report alone, they doing one together just because I’m taking up IEP =((( Argh. Anyway time flies before I could realise that IEP going to end, end of the year I’m going to turn 20. Oh shit 20 starting the new decade. How sad is that, turning old and have yet to get any achievement which include good result for studies! Haiz. I’m in the final year in Polytechnic and one more year to go and graduation on the 12 Feb 2010. I had already taken note of it but before that I don’t even know I could do well for my year 3 and my Fyp. Just hope and will do my best to make everything turns out right! Can’t wait. Hey people after my graduation, I want to go overseas, anyone interested!? Haha, I don’t mind Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, and some nice beach area! Again! Must think ahead right! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home