Saturday, 4 April 2009

Been reading those posts when he just started the very 1st post, till now the 100th post! Realized that he had been spending a lot of his time with his friends but when he met me and then the time that we got together, I realized he neglected his friends, I will not say it this way, I think is that I took up almost all of his time! Thank you baby, for spending so much time with me. But I’m so sorry because of me, you and your friends drifted a bit or even a lot? The time we became classmates, slowly we get to become so close and then we became couple aye. Haha. =) Anyway look through your blog and I cut part of the post to post in my blog. Hope everything is still that nice! Haha. I have a sweet baby that I love! Don’t doubt my love for you, baby =) I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home