Wednesday, 1 April 2009

28 March 09 - JB trip
Finally a JB trip with baby, just the both of us! Met up with him in the morning about 10 plus and there we go, Malaysia. Journey there was long and warm as the new custom in Malaysia was jam all the buses and I’m trap in the bus, so stuffy and warm just seem like I had a sauna. How bad is this right. Anyway first destination is City Square! Had ice cream Mudpie Mcflurry to cool ourselves down and there we go, shop around and happen to finished walking around pretty fast. One of the Necklace in Padini caught my eye and decision making come into place! Think if I will wear it, is it expensive and all. Haha. I’ve got so many things to think about before I could really get something aye. So walked around and then flag a cab to go to the next destination, Danga City Mall! Somewhere I never been before but baby did! Wow so walked around and realised that I had yet to have my breakfast/lunch so finally settled down at this Jombali cafe to have our meals. I had braised chicken rice and he ordered mushroom chicken chop! Wow but when I eat it, I feel that it was alright though. Western food cannot make it. Haha. And while we were eating that together with coffee, baby was damn funny la. Got flies flying around and baby’s action was so funny when he tries to make them go away but yet another came and keep disturbing baby!!! Haha. With different first language, there will definitely be communication break down and this result in getting different thing that you asked for. Baby wanna asked the waitress to add alittle more hot water inside his cup but the person couldn’t understand so she speak in Malay and Baby speak in English. “鸡手鸭脚” is what we called! Finally some Chinese word in my blog! Haha. So she diluted baby’s coffee which tasted good at first and then after that it tasted like plain water! Haha. Baby’s so cute!
I like this instead!
Baby likes this painting =)
This is nice too using the real material! Haha.

After lunch, walked around and was deciding to get shoes, watch, dress or treatment for my frizzy hair!? But don’t feel like spending much but I just wanna get myself something! Haha.
So walked around and happen to find out the art exhibition at level 4. Walked in and look at those art pieces. It was awesome and so nice. I like a few painting and the effect of each of the painting and art piece was so original! I could remember one of the painting that was a guy sitting at a corner, then light was shining on him, he’s was scared and the light effect on it was good!!!
Other than that saw this painting about the fire and this remind me that I’m an art student and my O level art piece got something to do with fire! Whereby the fire lights up hope for the people living in the dark! Missed the time that we spent at the art room with art friends and even d&t friends =) Got ourselves KTM tickets! It is the train ticket from Danga City Mall to Singapore! Haha. It has been so long since I took Malaysia train. The last time was in primary school, a difference of 10years! Wow. Thanks baby for bringing me for the train ride. The ride back is at 6.45pm and need to be there at 6.30pm. So there’s more time for some walk around, and that’s the time I decided to get myself something! A dress, Watch and accessory! Spent about RM140 including food and rides and my buys! Haha. Baby got himself a shirt, nice shirt! 6.45pm suppose to be the arrival of the train and then we are suppose to board. But it only came at about 8plus 9! Everyone complaining but what to do, bought the ticket and the only thing we could do is to wait! So wait and wait and then finally the train came and there we go, train ride back to Singapore! It was fun and nice! Dunno if he is sad or angry? haha

Got back and had our dinner and then headed to Clarke Quay for desserts at TCC!!! Haha. Warm chocolate cake with Ice cream. Very nice! Took the last bus 166 home and tired me fall asleep in baby’s arm. =))

My Dessert! My favourite.

Baby's dessert!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home