Friday, 20 March 2009

Now let me update some of the events that I had in the past, my blog is so outdated.
Burger King!!!
14 Feb 09
Valentine's Day - A day that i will be spending with my love:
Is been so great to have my love one with me on this special day! Below is someone that has been always there for me, having high tolerance on my nonsense and i really appreciate that. Thank You love. Justin, he's a guy that I lean on ever since one year back and glad that I met him.
I Love You, JTX
Had a great time with you at pinic and thanks for all the effort and time for all the days that we are out. Though we have difficulties in deciding on where to go sometimes, hope it will not affect anyway. Let's decide together and spend more quality time together =)

Night Safari with my love for the night! Finally get to go night safari and yeah hope baby enjoy himsef. Thanks baby for the daisy marc jacob sweet scent. haha. nice smell and i love it. Enjoyed and baby loves you =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home