Monday, 16 March 2009

Natas Fair and SA Tour

Was working for this Natas Fair and SA Tour for two weekends and earn a bit and I have yet to collect all my pay yet! I’m quite broke now so when is my pay coming in??? Hmmm. First of all, I wanna thank Angeline for introducing and asking me along into this job for SA Tours along with Jaime. It was boring and time passes as slow as tortoise during the morning as we are giving out flyers. But after lunch, we did admin kinda job, invoice and all. Much better because we get to sit down =) As for Natas Fair, I wanna thank Jaime for it. It was at expo and a hell lot of people outside queuing up early in the morning (same as SA tour). My partner was Jaime and sometime together with Angeline too! Get to know some people there and they were nice and there is twin brothers that was nice too. Haha. Oops. Anyway some part during work was fun especially at the Taiwan Booth whereby no part timer wanna go there to give flyers and then... Angeline, Jaime and I went and to our surprise it wasn’t boring (as what the rest told us) It was fun and we stood there firmly to watch the magic show or should I say it was all tricks! The magician was funny man (Oscar! Oscar! And then Angeline continued “Oscar, Oscar, Yoga, Yoga”) Funny.
Soon everything ended as soon as I thought it won’t. Just when the time I was having fun, I realised everything was about to end. It was a good experience and fun time with my besties. Thank you girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home