Sunday, 15 March 2009

Bowling and Guitar!!!

I'm holding on to Swiss Chocolate ice cream! I so wanna have it!
Some time ago was out with baby and his friends for some bowling game and yeah is been some time since i last played and I was losing so pathetically! Haha. Anyway is fun and yeah took some of the random and funny shots here and there including at the cold storage! Although I'm tired from my attachment, i'm glad that i join in the fun with them =)
Other than Bowling, GUITAR lesson was held at Big Man’s place! Haha. Yeah finally i get to learn after so long and I feel like getting one and learn by myself or with baby and friends. Guitar is complicated than what it seem to be. But I had great time learning. Baby was learning and getting along pretty well as for Forrestor and Big man, they were so damn good at it la! I wanna be like them one day! Haha. Thanks love for bringing me along with him and this allows me to gain something that I’d always wanted to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home