Tuesday, 24 March 2009

9 March 09
Happy 16 Months baby!!! Met baby after my intenship and i was tired but the thought of meeting him makes me energetic and happy of course! Met him for movie, "My bloody Valentine" 3D one over at Cathay! Baby got me brownie from posh as nice still but it costs $2.80 need to start saving and all. haha.
And I got him gloves for him to do weights. Hope he put it into good use then =) and most of all hope you like it =)
The show was nicebut i just don't quite like the 3D effect! haha. Prefer those normal show and all. Haha. =))
14 March 08
Was out meeting baby at Vivo city for chill! KFC for dinner again! haha. Is been so long since we last chill up there haha. Shop around and realise that I could have bought a lot of things if i'm rich! haha. Thus i need to earn more!!!

Baby I wanna tell you that I had always want to spend my time with you! Love you to be with me always =p haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home