Monday, 30 March 2009

18 March 09 Today was suppose to work at EPCOS but got plant shutdown or something. Not very sure and thus Mr.Tiong asked us to go back RP for research! This is always the thing that I always look forward to! No supervision, no time strain for lunch and is ok to be a little late! How good is that? Anyway I had done my research and my stuff done, so I was doing my own stuff for the whole day, blog shopping, watched movie, went to find baby and lunch with him as he happen to be in sch to check his lappy. During that day, I got myself a vest. Like that vest a lot when I happen to see that on the other blogshop but hasn’t get any reply from her as sh must be so busy for her business and yeah i’m so lucky to see it from another blogshop! I’m so happy but tada... another $25 flew away just like that! I prefer blog shopping than shopping! So weird hor or is it lazy? In order to earn some money for myself to spend to mend my spending, I went to work at Newton, the new office even though how tired I’m. Anyway I’m working with baby =)

20 March 09 Finally is a Friday, and I was to meet baby, Christopher, Big man and Keegan for sheesha over at Haji lane. Because of work and my heavy bag, I went home to put down my stuff, bath and change up and there I go... I was late, so late and baby came to pick me when he was on his dinner half way with them. Thank you.
Before we found a place to sit for Sheesha, I heard someone calling my name. When I turned behind, is Florence =) So long nv see her already. I msged her that few weeks back, and now I saw her there with her cousin. I miss them, miss the time that I spent with them in the pass, in sec school. Sat down and I was a little bored because I nv sheesha. Because I don’t wanna spoil my lungs and all. The smoke was not nice because being a second hand smoker is worse that the first hand one. Took baby’s book and I started drawing! Haha. Missed my drawing lesson back in school! Haha. Madness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home