Sunday, 29 March 2009

16 March 09 Went out at night to meet Sb, Angeline, Pam and Serene for supper! I was so tired from work and was lying on bed while waiting for sb to call. I can fall asleep anytime while waiting! This is how tired I am. Meet them around 9 plus and plus waiting time, we get to airport at 10plus 11 for popeyes. In between, angeline and I got down at NYP and took a few shots there while waiting for pam. Thanks sb for sending me back home first. Was so tired and knock off when I’m on my bed. zZzZ 17 March 09
Meet baby to go for movie “Coming Soon” at amk. Went for dinner and realise that we should have gotten the ticket before that to get better seatings. Just when we finished our dinner, I was like “let’s go” and baby took out the movie ticket. He got it before he met me, how sweet =) thanks love. The movie was scary because of the sound effect. And some sence like carrying the bag but happen to be the hand there. After movie I don’t wanna carry my bag and asked baby to take for me but only for a while. The show was not too bad. Trying to scare myself with horror movies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home