Sunday, 22 March 2009

15 Feb 09:
There an event at nEbo "Yoga Lin" is coming and then I invited baby along with me. Thanks Angeline for asking me along =) Met up with them and had really some catch up, chatting and buffet of snacks at nEbo, was so hungry though.Haha. After the event, was out together with baby, pam, angeline and steve out to have desserts and saw this friend of mine working at that place! Thank You angeline for inviting us =) thank you baby for following. Haha.

19 Feb 09:
Was out with baby, big man, keegan out in town to chill. Dinner at far east. waiting for them takes up my dinner time and make me starve. so hungry.
Yup so after dinner, was out to coffee bean to chat and chat until late at night, but manage to catch the last train and yeah fall asleep after bathing back home was too tired and got to wake up early for work!

20 Feb 09:
After intenship, met baby for dinner in town. haha. chilling out with him was good and always there to acc me for dinner whenever i do not have it at home =)
Been carrying the bag he gave. haha. and now it looks like his top!!! =p

21 Feb 09:
Went for FYP meeting with Joanna only! So sian every sat will need to take my time off for project just because of my intenship! I just feel that i can't catch up! Right now they are doing experiment and i'm still at the beginning. how tough is that?
Meet up with the girls for briefing for the SA tour job. All of us are late but is alright! Gonna work for this job in which include NATAS fair! Wow it will be my first time and rather excited. Chilled with them for some time and had dougnuts together. Thanks sweet. After that went to meet baby...
Went to his place to meet him and wanna thanks sb for sending me =)Meet him and then had a slow walk to condo somewhere around serangoon for Freeman's 21st birthday. Happy birthday! haha. he's a nice guy and after the celebration, went to had macs for dinner or even supper near my place and had to head home early. working for the SA tour the next day! Which i had post up a few weeks back! haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home