Monday, 16 February 2009

9 Feb happy monthsary!

9 Feb anniversary! =))
Had dinner at Ashtons over at Cathay! Was nice and look at baby's food, do you feel hungry? Haha. Thanks for bringing me there! Long queue and waited until 8 plus and finally got seats for us =) So overall the place was quite good and nice ambience. But I think I like the seats outside one! So I won't have to face those people queueing and the girl that baby keep looking at! HMP!!!
15mothsary!

I like baby's shoes! He got a total of 18pairs of NIKE shoes! WOW right. But he lost one when he's travelling! So wasted! Anyway i like his shoes.
Baby got me this bag for school! Thanks love. Look nice on me? Better say yes! haha Thanks love for the bag and used it! Was nice and suit me nicely and so nice to put everything inside the bag and not carrying anything on my hand! So that I can hold on to your hand and never let go! Thanks love, love you =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home