Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Chinese New Year!

Chinese New Year is nice and my only one week holiday and just started on my IEP!
Celebrated CNY at Malaysia, visitings, fireworks, shopping, collecting Angbaos and gambling! Malaysia was great and travel around by car! Finally sometime without taking bus! AngBaos not alot compared to last year =(, shopping was great la! Got a lot of good buys. I wanna do more shopping and buy more and cousins asked me to get any food I like and so I got a lot of food and tibits.

First Day of CNY, left my uncle's place and head to my grandma place! Cousins are all there and in the evening, went to my shu po house to bai nian and stayed there for dinner and a walk after dinner. Took a lot of photos, all up in facebook!

Second Day dressed up, nothin much go to supermarket to get food and at night was back to my cousin's place and her friends came over,cards game as per normal, lose =(
Went shopping at the new shopping mall there. Got lots of good buys there, a bag, tops, and some others. heh. Love the bag that I bought =)
Will blogged till here, will continue the rest another time =) IEP is tiring! And I took mc today, rest back home. Tml again! 10 weeks to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home