Saturday, 14 February 2009

The ARENA 6th Feb!

6 Feb 09, friday went to celebrate Dalvin's Birthday over at The Arena!
Thanks love for bringing me with you =)
Meet up with love after attachment and home to shower and change out and then out to meet him!

Hmmmm what am I drinking?
Birthday boy, Dalvin! Celebrating his 21st! Thanks for the invite though.
Part of the group photo! He invited a lot of his friends and book the place together with drinks, total $1500! Rich huh!? Haha
At the Dance floor, next time I'm not going to bring my bag, all because of the camera and my medicine! Actually I was sick the past few days!
Baby's friend and before heading to Arena, met them for dinner at PS!
Enjoyed myself and got home at around 4plus 5 without going for supper! I'm hungry and difficult to fall asleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home