Monday, 5 January 2009

Term break is over, and now back to school and lessons for fours days a week! Another three more weeks to long holiday! But for myself, I do not have it because I will be away for attachment! Hope I will learn much and not dwell over the holidays because I will have no rest! Chinese New Year is coming shortly but baby's birthday will be coming up first. And today is Jing Long's birthday! Happy Birthday! Did some cleaning throughout the weekend together with my family! And dad wanted to get me a necklace yesterday but it was $129! It is too ex for me so I decided to tell him I don't want! He got me a screen protector for my new phone! Thanks dad! Today first day of school for the new year, suppose to see baby for the first time in the new year, but he wasn't feeling well. Baby get well soon and I will see you tml =) I Miss You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home