Thursday, 15 January 2009

Sunday was Nicole's one month and was invited over to Red Hill, a place i have never been to. So the pictures was the sleepy Nicole. So cute and small. I wanna bring her home man! Her head is equal to my palm size! Small hor. Her hair is so smooth, everything so nice. And tht day I realised that her dad(my cousin) can be very fierce! Wow. haha.
Look at how my auntie carry here, need to support her little head. Soooo cute!
This is another niece of mine! Hmmm her name is Xin Yu. Heh. cute too. played with her, smiles =) heh. After the visit, left earlier, to meet baby for his friend's birthday! So when will I see my niece again?
Over at his friend, Mark's place. Thanks love for bringing me along =) heh. So nice of you always bring me around together with you! Love you! Never wear till very nice though, heh. So this group of people is baby's youth group, YV! Heh.
Thanks love for bringing me along! Love you and finally had the prata over there. Sorry if there are times that I'm nonsense! heh =D Baby gonna turn 20 in just 3 more days! Heh. Counting down for you love =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home