Saturday, 3 January 2009




Friday was suppose to bring baby to (Hu Bao Bie Shu) but due to the distance, we decided to check Jurong Point out and coincidence, his parents going to IMM. So his dad drive all of us to IMM. Thanks though =) Ha and some moment in the car was so nice and passed by some places that I'd never been before. Heh. Singapore is a small country and I had never been to every part of it and may get lost too! So imagine I'm living in Malaysia or somewhere else!
IMM walking around together with his parents. So while his parents were checking something out, took some picture of us outside the shop! After window shopping around there, we left without his parent and head around and walk before leaving IMM! Thanks auntie and uncle =) Took a shuttle bus to the MRT station and realise that there isn't Jurong Point there and decided to leave that place.
So we ended up in town, Orchard and Lido for dinner! KFC for me and Subway for him! I'm so unhealthy and baby's so healthy! keep that up baby! Oh ya and the purse I'm holding, I llike it so much la.
Thanks love for the dinner! I'm so pathetic, left with $2 for the night! =( Seriously a bit broke la!Anyway thanks and for the cookies too =)
Sat down by the side after dinner and all those Christmas songs and baby do that again! "All I want for Christmas is my two front Teeth" Haha(inside joke) =p

The rest of the photos is in Facebook! Haha. Anyway went to play ground and home early! Baby's not feeling well! Get well soon.

And this is my new vest! Like it alot, thanks love for helping me in making this decision =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home