Wednesday, 31 December 2008

Went to Malaysia on the 30th night and before that spent time with baby, prata over my place and the day before also over at my place! Thanks for your time =)
Meet my mum at the train station and bump into Sze Lee! Malaysia but don't really like to go over to my dad's side! prefer my mum's side =p heh.
These 8 are my aunts! Finally 8 of them show up and today is my grandm third year death anni! So everyone must be there! Is been three years and I didn't know that time flies.
I like this effect, haha. just to show you my camera skills. Not too bad aye =p super thick skin!
Decided to come back to Singapore tonight and countdown back home alone. Sounds sad right. Not staying over at Malaysia for Fireworks and all butback in Singapore for? Haha. Anyway I will love 2009! haha.
Last Day of 2008! May the New Year be good/better and awesome! Let the bad ones all being wiped away and everything will go smoothly for the coming years =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home