Monday, 22 December 2008

On the 20 December, Saturday, went out to city hall and walked around and bump into baby's friends. Actually wanted to go and watch Angeline's performance but we were having dinner at that time sry. Anyway walked around and decided to have popeyes at flyers. so there we go and after that I had fourbig scoops of Swiss chocolate Ice cream! It was so yummy nice! haha. I think I can have more if someone is gonna sponsor me. Heh.
Sat down by the side of the flyer area and it is a nice windy night. Took a lot of pictures but some are uploaded and are below! They are all very nice =)
Not forgetting that baby and I spotted that pair of shoes at Clubmarc and it was not that ex and I like it la. But my feet is so damn big and so many people out there and my size is the same, which cause me not to get that pair of shoe! =(( super sad. And baby and I did went and check around at other outlet on mon but they also didn't have it!
Baby's so cute! Always a smile there for you!
I took this photo and I edited it. I like it so much!

Always with you =)) I like it =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home