Monday, 29 December 2008

MY BIRTHDAY!

It's my Birthday, 26 dec 08, and finally I'm 19! Meet Bee Eng, Florence and Hwee Miang in the morning and thanks for the surprise! They appeared at my house here and here goes the Birthday songs! Invited them over to my place and had the cake and together they acc me wait for baby to come. But we head over to meet baby and his dad bringing us to somewhere! Surprise! Thanks love. But wanna thanks three of them for coming over to celebrate with me and sorry got to go off this early.
So his dad drop us at East Coast! Still wondering what is baby going to do!? And he took out a camp and some food! Surprise again, is bbq with my love and camp! =D
So we settle our things at the pit table and pitch up our tent! Is been so long. The last time I did that was years back, sec sch days, camp! We set up near our pit and realise that there are some disgusting insect keep dropping from the trees, so we moved to the other area but stil within the range! It was nice doing that!
Finally the tent is up, credits to both of us! haha. Is so nice and not that diff to pitch that tent! easier than those that I did in sec sch camps! Spent some time in the tent before we get started on the bbq! And of course took lots of photos! And at the same time open up some of my present that baby gave and his mum and his sis! Thanks. Opening presents time for me in the tent! So nice!
Thanks love for those gifts! Like it and thanks your mum and sis too =) And keep two grand present for the last =) haha.

Love you and big thanks to you my love!


Remind you of your younger days? Yes and is better than those I wanted in my younger days too! Haha. After all these, is time for bbq, too many photos to upload! haha. Facebook will have it! Start up the fire and guess is my first few time! haha. And we suceed, heh. so is a goond start and yeah time for BBQ! And thanks love for preparing everything and I do not need to do much but bbq eh. haha. So will upload random photos! And surprises again =) Heh, Angeline and Jaime pop out and Happy Birthday songs =) thanks for coming down. love you girls. But i love baby more =D



I love this photo =) And I spent my night out and went back the the afternoon! Hugs up baby =)
Hey baby! Really want to take this chance here to say a big thank you for organising my birthday to such an unforgetable day and enjoyable one with you and my friends too =)I do know that you put in a lot of effort and time and cash for this. So you better save up for yourself too alright! Thanks for the Sony Camera! Let's take more photos together you and me till we get old aye =) haha. Love you more than you=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home