Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Is Christmas Eve now! Will be meeting my secondary school friends later for bbq, hopes that it won't rain as it is raining now! This year, not having baby here with me for Christmas and Christmas Eve =( Anyway hope you enjoy yourself in Church and home =) Yesterday which is monday, eve of Christmas Eve! Meet up with my cousin at Bugis in the afternoon and did some shopping! Later at the evening, her friend joined us and we continued to shop around and sadly, I did not get myself anything, need to save up as I do not have much money left! No work = no money! Haha. Will be leaving to Malaysia on 27 and to KL and back to JB on the 30 and to my uncle place! I so don't want to go because the main reason is that I will miss my boy for sure! But I wanna do shopping and yes see my grandmother also =)
Baby came to Bugis to pick me up =) heh thanks love. So baby and I left my cousin and her friend to City hall and after taking a few picture with that Christmas tree, went to eat at mac at Marina Square! Saw Bee Eng, thanks anyway and will see you tml! Thanks love for taking the time for me! Always will want to meet up with you if I have the time! Meeting and seeing you is never enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home