Friday, 26 December 2008

8's to 9

Suprise!!! Baby!






HEY Baby, Happy Birthday! Suprise post strike at midnight which marks 26th Dec. The day this special girl is borned!

This day is special to me too, because baby you are mine.
Happy Birthday baby! Do not keep thinking you are young and all aye, slow you. People all turning 20, now just arrive at 19th. Haha. Baby I hope you have had ( well past tense if you read this after the celebration for you) a great and unforgettable time with me throughout the day and night and so on. Hope you will like your gift/s. Small ones, silly fun ones or just the whole idea and effort of it. There might be a chance you will read this before the actual meet up to celebrate, so Surprise then in advance! Lets go celebrate.

Anyways baby, always be proud of yourself, for all the maturity and that Golden heart of yours. Pls keep that going. Proud of my baby for being so strong, stronger than you think, for being who you are, for standing by your convictions and nature. I Love You uncountablely for every inch of you and for every meter of your concern and for your miles of good thinking for others. Do consider placing more care for yourself, the rest leave it up to me. Heh!!!

Happy Birthday, I love you.



For all others knocking it out on the dance floor having so much fun, I had that much fun too just by sitting right next to you.

The echo of that rock concert got the block shaking, that echo of your voice got this heart beating.

While in a huge crowd and in an unfirmiliar maze I was lost, yes. But I know I was getting out with more than love and relief because I was getting out of it with you.

You know I know (haha) I'll do the same for you.


"Tell me tell me, the boy once asked me.
Why was your girlfriend's birthday said to be in your list of most importantly?
Now now boy, she is my baby.
Baby?
Yes yes, I tell you I tell you.
I image she might be one day my lady lady.
Ohh, tell me tell me so I can be ready.
Yeah yeah, I am taking it steady.
But as long as it takes and when your turns up for your kind of lady,
then inform me inform me but not of one who drives you crazy.
Little boy so now you know already already.
I image she might be one day my lady lady.
I image she might be one day my lady lady!


(Little boy: Steady steady!)
Hahaha. ok pls accept my birthday poem. ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home